world facts 30 amazing facts about Vikings By Daniel Lovett 20 Jan 64 Views 30 amazing facts about Vikings The Vikings - although they call Scandinavia their home, these experts in Ancient Norse seas have done everything from exploration, trade, colonization and looting. During their time, they instilled fear in most of Europe, and even parts of the Middle East. Given their surprising amount of influence, it's no wonder they are still famous to this day for the imprint they left behind! Check out 30 unbelievable facts about Vikings that will shock you! ...
Rebeca Shreve
but they hold together well and are great
Some of the printing is a little wonky, but they hold together well and are great quality
Nicole Vivian
Awesome
Love these little clothes pins. Perfect for my upcycle projects!
Anna Dove Frankos
So Cute!
Even cuter than pictured. LOVE them for crafting.
Evangelina Dela Cruz Lacsina
Really cute
These are really cute, my daughter used them to hang picture on cording to create a photo wall.
Scott Mcfee
Cute Clips
These cute clips completed our photo wall! So little and cute! I wish I’d paid a little more attention, because they are mostly for females! I need to get some for males!
Tina Hernandez
Perfect
These were just perfect for my project. I made a wall art picture holder and these clips hold the pictures perfectly. They are not too tight to ruin the picture.
Kathy Mumford
Great for those crafty projects!
I used these pins for a couple of uses. One was to individually hang my daughter's headbands and the other was to hang some polaroids of the family on string. It worked great for both uses. The patterns are girly and tiny add others said but overall I'm very pleased with my purchase.
Steven Williamson
Cute small clips to hang things anywhere!
These were for my daughter's dorm room. She used them to display photos all over her room. Great patterns! Perfect size! She cut the small 3M removable strips in half to hang them on the wall.
Kara L. Whitaker
Mini photo clips
Love love love these clips. Very cute decorations on them. Clips up my photos perfectly.
Vicki Boo
Perfect!
Love them! Very cute, pigmented designs. Perfect size for what I’m using them for (hanging photos from twine) and I really like that they came in a zip top bag since I will have a lot leftover after my project.